Lucid Support Services Ltd (Lucid) is an employment business specialising in the provision of IT and Business Consultants/Engineers to customers throughout the UK. Our reputation in the market place is reliant on a positive customer experience and the trust built with candidates to represent them in a professional manner with high levels of integrity. This includes the effective and professional use of information and data shared with Lucid.
Lucid may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from 16/02/2017.
Any visitor to our website who submits information to Lucid warrants that the information provided is complete, true and accurate in all respects.
What we collect
We may collect the following information:
- Name and Job Title
- Contact information including email address
- Qualifications and Work history
- Your Curriculum Vitae (CV)
- Demographic information such as postcode, IP, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
What we do with the information we gather
We will use your information and subsequent information we collect from and about you to create an internally used database. This database and information it contains maybe used by Lucid and its selected clients to ascertain the suitability of candidates for current and future projects or work assignments. Lucid will always gain your permission (each and every time) before discussing your personal details with its client.
Lucid will not share any of your information with any 3rd party without your express permission to do so. However, we may transfer the database, including all personal data and information held within it, to a 3rd party who purchases or acquires all (or majority) of the stock or shares in Lucid, or in a circumstance of a merger of companies.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- Identifying specific projects or work assignments that may be of interest to you now or in the future.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement or policy applicable to the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes, unless specifically mentioned Lucid will NOT share any information with any 3rd party.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third party services or products that we think you may find interesting or beneficial.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to email@example.com.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
You may request for all of the information and data we are holding on you is deleted and removed from the database in its entirety, please write to us at email@example.com directly from the email account which is linked to your database account with your full name and address. We will then contact you to confirm security and progress the deletion.
Should you have any questions or would like further information regarding Lucid’s privacy or data policy, please email firstname.lastname@example.org